Monday, March 8, 2010

Back on the Bubble Wagon


After a brief hiatus from the wonderful world of Soapmaking after I moved to South Lake Tahoe in August 2009, I once again have the itch to get crafty! I never explored many ways to sell my soap when I was in LA, other than a couple craft fairs, but I think this time around I'm going to try my hand out with Etsy and other online avenues, as well as the weekly local craft fairs.

And today, I will attempt my first Fat Suds Beer Soap!

We bought a Fat Tire Beer just for the occasion and will be combining it in a lovely 100% Organic Vegetable Soap bar who's concoction I will announce shortly along with pictures of the process.

Last night I completed my first "Spicy Dragon" soap bar... a frrrresh, clean, eh-Spicy, Muy Macho bar of lathery goodness which will be ready for use on April 12, 2010.

Check out all my current soaps on Flickr

Add Image