Sunday, April 4, 2010

New Soap Packaging


Huzzah! My beautiful 100% recycled soap boxes FINALLY arrived last week and I have been working on my packaging design ever since! At first, I was thinking about simply printing a sticker out and sticking it on them and maybe a little ribbon to finish them off. I nixed the sticker idea as the main theme and got some individual letter stamps and some pretty neat image stamps and went to town on my boxes. I kept the ribbon idea, and chose a different ribbon for each soap type.

My only complaint with the boxes are some of my soaps are a little short for the hole and they swim around in the box a little. When this happens, I add a few cardboard strips into the box with the soap to help hold them in place and up to the cutout. I'll just have to start making my soap a little taller ;-)

Below are all my different soaps in their new and lovely packaging! I think I may tweak my boxes a little, perhaps add some more colors to my drawings or colored stamps, but I'm very happy with the look of them: handmade, unique, artistic, raw and totally my own! :-)





5 comments:

  1. Loves it!!! I wish I could use these boxes, but my soaps are too wide for them. I love the stamping:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patrice!! It's VERY labor intensive, but so worth it in the end. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can totally tell that they really are made with love! the boxes are almost as awesome as the soap itself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GoGogirlfriend WOMEN’S EVENT: HEAD TO TOE ~ April 2011

    GoGogirlfriend is going to be at the Head To Toe Women’s Expo April 15-17th. The expo will be held in beautiful San Diego, California, with 6000+ attendees expected. There is going to be a shopping village, fashion show, cooking seminars and more!

    GoGogirlfriend would love to represent your product for you in our booth! We are offering sponsors an opportunity to let us sample out their products, pass out marketing items and answer basic questions about the product. We do all the work!

    It’s a three-day event and we only charge $500 to promote your product and put in our goody bag. Let me know if you are interested, our deadline is early March for sponsor signups, the event is in April.

    Here is more info: http://headtotoewomensexpo.com/

    Thanks,
    Janet Francis
    949.276.6365

    PS: We would love to do a free sampling to our members, free rotating banner and promo offer for you in our next gift box to ship very soon. All samples go into our beautiful gift box with health and beauty samples, our members are encouraged to visit your site or where to buy and purchase. Space is limited for our free marketing offer – so let me know as soon as possible if you are interested and what you would like our members to try, how many, and any special promotional offer you would like to make, etc. Please visit our site to review our program at http://www.gogogirlfriend.com .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete