Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Firebird Soap!


I've sold out of all my Firebird soap on Etsy and have just made another batch! This is my 3rd concoction of Firebird and my prettiest to date!!

I used my new mineral oxides for coloring and they work the best by far! Going to cut into it in about 4 hours and see how the bars came out. I'm VERY happy with my swirls and new slab mold!

Firebird is a saponified blend of Olive Pomace, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Palm Oil, Wheat Germ, Beeswax, Essential Oils of Lavender, Spruce, Sweet Orange, Clove, Sandalwood and Tea Tree, and the following spices for a light exfoliating feeling: Turmeric, Cinnamon, and Pumpkin Spice.

A zesty endeavor, the Firebird soap, is a FANTASTIC soap that many have become hopelessly addicted too, including my boyfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment