Sunday, November 7, 2010

Turning Over a New Leaf

Autumn is a season of change. So I've been toying with the idea of getting an online degree in Nutrition for a while and I've finally signed up to do so! My books should be here next week and I'm so excited to start learning!

Also, I figured, since I'm going to be getting married in just about a year and I fully expect to look great on my big day, I'm hoping learning about Nutrition along the way will help me with my goals.

Over the next months, along with sharing my new and wonderful soaps...(which btw, the latest and greatest this week is my new Christmas Sleigh Ride Soap! An intoxicating blend of Pine Trees, Peppermint and Warm Spices! Find it at Kupala.etsy.com soon)...I plan on sharing with you my in depth journey of eating right, exercising and the revelations therein.

I'm looking forward to sharing my nutrition learning experiences with you all in the hopes that I will end up where I want to be (about 40 lbs lighter!) :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment